The Level 3 Personal Trainer Diploma will qualify the holder both as a gym instructor and personal trainer. The diploma is the ideal way to work as a personal trainer, helping clients to reach their fitness goals and supply them with professional advice on exercise and nutrition.
The qualification will gain the holder entry at Level 3 onto the Register of Exercise Professionals (worth 20 REPs points).
The Amac Personal Trainer Diploma can be financed through an Advanced Learner Loan (if eligible) but we also offer different payment plans for anyone looking to self-fund.
- Anatomy and physiology including the cardio-respiratory system, musculoskeletal system, postural and core stability, and the nervous, endocrine and energy systems and their relation to exercise and health
- How to maintain health, safety and welfare in a variety of fitness environments, including the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults
- How to programme safe and effective exercise for a range of clients, the health benefits of physical activity and the importance of healthy eating
- How to communicate with clients effectively, and motivate clients to adhere to an exercise programme
- The skills and knowledge required to plan and prepare a gym-based exercise programme with apparently healthy adults – both individuals and groups. This may include young people in the 14-16 age range, provided they are part of a larger adult group. Client groups also covered are older adults, ante and postnatal clients and disabled clients provided the relevant contraindications and key safety guidelines are observed
- How to apply the principles of nutrition to support client goals as part of an exercise and physical activity programme
- How to design, manage, and adapt a personal training programme with apparently healthy adults of all ages
- How to deliver exercise and physical activity as part of a programme for apparently healthy adults of all ages
Discounts are available on group bookings. This L3 Personal Trainer course is a RQF qualification accredited by YMCA Awards and is worth 20 REPs points.